"God Bless the Dream, the Dreamer and the Result." 

Friday, April 3, 2009

Introducing "The Chatteaux" as the newest member of The Parker Dreams Family


My name is Will Parker and I am Host/Executive Producer of "The Chatteaux." After visiting a chatteaux in Paris, France I came back and decided to create "The Chatteaux," because I am very passionate about helping people. On this show I will be OBJECTIVE and HONEST in sharing with everyone my experiences and advice. We will start the show with topics concentrating on helping people with dating and relationships. I will fuse music and other forms of media to motivate and educate you so that hopefully you will have a STRONGER sense of SELF. Once we get the momentum going forward we will then expand into other topics TOGETHER. I am also open for new ideas and suggestions. Oops, I forgot to mention, pardon my manners but I am a GREAT LISTENER as well. If you ever have any questions don't be afraid or hesitate to ask. I hope you enjoy and I make a difference in your life. Chat with you soon.

Best,
Will
parkdreams@gmail.com
(773) 835-0188

No comments: